Is Opening Night just a dream? Perhaps your theatre has events but not many “arts events.” Is your organization looking for new revenue sources? Are the best entertainers passing your town and playing next door? Does your board need some energy? Is fundraising moving slowly?
VenueTech is your solution. The VenueTech team brings decades of professional experience in a broad cross section of related industries to your project. Our executives have extensive public, nonprofit, and private sector experience in the areas of facility management, finance, event production, arts management, fund development, talent buying, concert production, historic preservation, technical and production planning, business planning, and organizational development.
When you hire VenueTech, your organization has access to all of us… our entire team… not just the on-site staff assigned to your project.
Typical Projects Include:
- Management of Performing Arts Venues
- Consultation for Historic Preservation Projects
- Development of Business Plans
- Strategic Planning for Community Organizations
- Cultural Arts Planning
- Design and Management of Capital Funding Campaigns
- Feasibility Studies and Project Evaluations
- Technical Planning and Specifications Studies
- Box Office Management, Admissions and Access Control Studies
- Architectural Program Development
- Event Production
- Entertainer Contract Negotiations
- Training Symposiums
Contact us for more information about the services we offer.